Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

cobb accessport tuning updated news

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
hey guys i am hearing that the cobb accessport will be coming soon for our s3 cars!

i had to contact them to find out but they wont release any real specific info. what they were able to say was to keep an eye out within the next few weeks for news about our cars and the a/p. either check facebook or their site.

to keep the interest alive i would recommend calling them yourselves to make sure they know people want and are interested in the product.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #3
you can now put an order in cobbtuning.com for the a/p! as of right now

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great news! Finally an easy way to tune our cars

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #5
there are some deals going on as its being showcased right now. im planning on jumping on this as soon as i see a deal i really want. either way im going to get it.

the first thing ill do is the DSG software map. ill probably hold off on the ecu download, but ill still buy the whole package just to have it ready when i need to do it. and its a little cheaper to buy both at the same time.
been really looking for a nice DSG mapping recently but this just came out at a perfect moment for me.

this will be a game changer for us.

when i do a power upgrade all ill be doing is sticking in a better turbo and tuning it. no more doing what all these other jokers like apr and such. making us do stage 3 and charging a butt load. now i can get any turbo i want. yaay

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #6
hey boys and girls, i just got mine and i have been messing around with it for a few hours since this morning.

definitely the cure to my dsg issues. i bought the combo but im going to hold off on the ecu installation for now. it alone has a lot of things to dive into for now.

im installing the aggressive map first then switching to the sports map just to compare. reading the descriptions tho i think the aggressive map is what im really wanted to continue to use.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #7
so here is my review after a few days of use.

it works!

deeper details.
with the different maps, it helps with daily driving. it makes the car way more enjoyable. first thing, i like the aggressive mapping the most. the first thing you must remember is to not care about mpg as i feel that it could be going at a higher gearing at times. most the time i would say i appreciate the lower gearing and with a lower gearing its more fun tho.

i feel more in tuned with the car. i have not up loaded the ecu maps yet. i will wait at least a year before i do. there are so much more that i can do before i want more power.