What is everyone trading in for the Audi S3?

I had a 2012 S4. The car was great, but the S3 is a little more fun to drive (less weight, turbo vs supercharged)

2006 Mazda 3 SP23. Loved that thing once upon a time, but have kinda run it into the ground. Big step up to the S3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S3Fan

Administrator
Congrats and welcome aboard.

2006 Mazda 3 SP23. Loved that thing once upon a time, but have kinda run it into the ground. Big step up to the S3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Mercedes CLA250 Edition One. It is a beautiful car to look at but it's not a real Mercedes.

'04 Toyota RAV4.... Big upgrade :)

I do public transit a lot... But glad I got this car

I traded my Audi Q5 after 4 years. Really didn?t need an suv and wanted ?fast?. After 2 years I couldn?t be more pleased it a fun car and it is fast! Add to that, zero issues in 22k miles and it can?t be beat!

I did a two for one. I traded in:
? 2012 Infiniti G37 (Platinum Silver) with 29k miles
? 2013 Cadillac SRX Performance (Black Metallic Flake)

I'm moving soon and didnt need two vehicles.

I use mine as a daily driver so went from a 2016 Cadillac ATSV to a 2016 S3. Quickly had it tuned with APR stage 2 at minimum to keep a bit of the thrill that I had with the "V". For the most part I'm very happy but I do miss the high end power the "V" creates.

Trading my 2010 Civic Si.

Going to get screwed because of all my aftermarket parts...things like a $1400 custom ASP header, ported intake manifold, TB, billet aluminum engine mounts, etc, etc.
(No, I didn't keep any of my original OEM parts.)
Whoever buys it will get a 240whp tuned screamer.