Sign Up! To view all forums and unlock additional cool features
Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!
well you have asked an open ended question with very little information.
first of all each owner is different. your location can be different. these are just the basic and simple portions of information that youll need to explain.
now if that is confusing, i can understand. let me go further by saying that as an owner you may have moded the car in a certain way or you may have it stock. most audi owners tend to swap in springs. that seems to be the norm. did you? we dont know, do we?
your location is also a factor. you might have roads that are poorly maintained by the city which tends to lead to pot holes that can also be a factor.
and are these even stock suspension?
are you the original owner from new or a used owner? again we dont know do we?
what we do know of your situation:
1. Suspensions shows front 40% and a back 29%.
2. Car was not used for a 6 months....
3. you have 50k miles.
1. what does that even mean??? where did you get these numbers??? why type of suspension do you have?
2. why is this info important to us readers? it can be damaged before the 6 month rest period. the car could be on ramps, have no engine in it, have no gas, it could have been the snow, or it could have been stolen and just recovered. again why is this info important?
3. this info could be useful if we knew more details.
we dont have dont have enough information to help you.