Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hello Everyone, I finally got around to owning an Audi S3 always wanted to own one. I traded my 2019 VW GTI for this beauty.
Located in Miami Florida:
Upgrades: at the moment not so sure, but I most likely end up doing a stage 2 setup.
Wheel set up: Thinking about putting the wheels I had on my GTI to the S3.

excited to show my build as time passes.

Attachments

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #282
Looks great and congrats

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hello Everyone, I finally got around to owning an Audi S3 always wanted to own one. I traded my 2019 VW GTI for this beauty.
Located in Miami Florida:
Upgrades: at the moment not so sure, but I most likely end up doing a stage 2 setup.
Wheel set up: Thinking about putting the wheels I had on my GTI to the S3.

excited to show my build as time passes.
Welcome!

S3Yfast

Reactions
City
MIAMI
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
Hi everyone! My name is Jean, from FL and I just bought my new toy ! I’m pretty new at audi platform, so, will be nice to Learn more about it ! I have some plans but nothing crazy! Stage 2 the maximum, brakes, handling and some carbon fiber parts !!
There is some stuffs to do it, like, some bearings and maybe the shocks in the back! But that’s fine! It’s 2018! That was predictable since the car has 42k miles on it !! If you guys have some advice Will be welcome !!
Thanks and drive safe!

Attachments

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hi everyone! My name is Jean, from FL and I just bought my new toy ! I’m pretty new at audi platform, so, will be nice to Learn more about it ! I have some plans but nothing crazy! Stage 2 the maximum, brakes, handling and some carbon fiber parts !!
There is some stuffs to do it, like, some bearings and maybe the shocks in the back! But that’s fine! It’s 2018! That was predictable since the car has 42k miles on it !! If you guys have some advice Will be welcome !!
Thanks and drive safe!
Nice Color, Good to see someone else with an S3 in Miami

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #287
Thanks and drive safe!
Such a beautiful rare color

afz.am1n

Reactions
City
london
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
audi s3 saloon 2014
Hey guys,

My name is Aarsh and I am a student from London. I just bought myself an Audi s3 saloon yesterday.

Cant wait to mod it.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #289
Hey guys,

My name is Aarsh and I am a student from London. I just bought myself an Audi s3 saloon yesterday.

Cant wait to mod it.
Congrats and welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing your mods.

Reactions
City
Newark
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
audi s3 year 2000
Welcome to the Audi S3 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
hello my name is mark and all my family are audi enthusists.i own a w'registration,year 2000,imola yellow audi s3 with forged engine putting out around 340bhp at the flywheel.very clean example.my wife owns a 56' registration year 2006,metallic grey,a4 avant Quattro,2.0 tfsi,limited edition,s-line.very nice car.my son drives a68'plate year 2018,black audi a5 2.0 l tfsi s-line,mint car.also got a couple of audi projects,51' plate year 2001, in very rare kingfisher blue audi s3 needing a bit of tlc.also got a volvo xc90 ,55'plate year 2006,its the D5 XC MODEL,BLACK .BRILLIANT WORK HORSE.THANKYOU

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
hello my name is mark and all my family are audi enthusists.i own a w'registration,year 2000,imola yellow audi s3 with forged engine putting out around 340bhp at the flywheel.very clean example.my wife owns a 56' registration year 2006,metallic grey,a4 avant Quattro,2.0 tfsi,limited edition,s-line.very nice car.my son drives a68'plate year 2018,black audi a5 2.0 l tfsi s-line,mint car.also got a couple of audi projects,51' plate year 2001, in very rare kingfisher blue audi s3 needing a bit of tlc.also got a volvo xc90 ,55'plate year 2006,its the D5 XC MODEL,BLACK .BRILLIANT WORK HORSE.THANKYOU
Welcome to the forums

Argoode

Reactions
City
Towcester
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3 Saloon 2022
Hi all [rockon]

I’m Alex, UK and ordered a new S3 saloon Daytona Grey in Oct 21.
wondering if anyone is in the same metaphorical boat.
Build is in status 20 with confirmed build week 202218.
[thankyou]

TheWheyIns

Reactions
City
San Jose
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
Hi Everyone,
had my 2018 S3 for a bit now but finally getting around to switching some things around on it and making it even more fun. look forward to being part of the community!

ny3

Reactions
City
Huntsville
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Greetings Everyone!! My name is Nick, and I do apologize for my delayed introduction I just realized that I never introduced myself last year whenever I joined. I'm located in North Alabama, and I've had the S3 going on a year now. I've already done a few of the more common performance modifications just to free up some of the restricted power, but nothing too crazy just yet. I just purchased tires, wheels, and springs to change out and give the car a more aggressive stance and hopefully help to keep it planted during the more spirited drives. I have really enjoyed the car thus far and look forward to learning more about it in the future. Thanks for having me

Darif

Reactions
City
Aylesbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 S3
Hi guys,
My names Josh from the UK, just bought a S3 and loving every minute of it.
look forward to interacting and getting some great advice!
Cheers!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hi guys,
My names Josh from the UK, just bought a S3 and loving every minute of it.
look forward to interacting and getting some great advice!
Cheers!
Welcome Josh

Sine

Reactions
City
Kastav
State
Non-US
Country
Croatia
What I Drive
RS3
Hi! Sine from Croatia here. inbound1452179705252480097.jpg

E3Arron

Reactions
City
Nottingham
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Waiting for the right S3 8p
Hi I’m Arron from the Uk
Looking to purchase an S3 8P once I’ve sold a sell on motor.

MaccaSCFC

Reactions
City
Stoke
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 Audi RS3
Hey guys,

New to the forum, currently running a 2017 RS3, stage 1, 470bhp and 620nmt, she’s a beauty

Just looking to get to know like minded Audi lovers!

Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3