Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
City
Wirral
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 s3
Hi guys I’m mike from the uk
Currently driving a 2010 S3 which is APR stage 1, miltek cat back exhaust..
looking forward to getting some ideas off people, first of which I’m looking at an air intake but not sure which to go for, heard some things about the APR intake which has put me off, so looking at a Revo Venom, what else are people running? Cheers 👍🏻

Reactions
City
Stratford-upon-Avon
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 cabrio 2020
Hi,

Here is my wife’s new car, 1 week in . Ex demo.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Norwich
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
vw caddy 1.6tdi 2015
hi all
Im Paul from Norfolk in the uk and currently on the lookout for my first S3

Degsy

Reactions
City
Wigan
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 S3 Black Edition Saloon
Hi Everyone
Recently bought a S3 Saloon Black Edition, my previous car was a Golf R and the difference is fantastic.

Attachments

S3Eyuh

Reactions
City
portsmouth
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Whats going on everyone,

I just picked up a 2017 S3 on Tuesday! love the car so far, i traded in my 2013 GTI on it. I've got some good plans for the car and I'm super excited to be in this platform. I just ordered a EQT access port with DSG tune, stage 2 e30 tune. I'm going to be doing a full build soon. I will keep a update going and I'm sure ill have some questions. Glad to be apart of this group!

EvoPudd

Reactions
City
Cambridge
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 2020
Hi All,
I’m new here. Just ordered a new S3 in black, should get it just before Christmas. Super excited!

Reactions
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 RS3
Hi, I picked up my 2020 RS3 in Nardo in Mid August and have been enjoying every minute of it. This is my first Audi. After breaking her in and hitting about 1050 miles, I had an APR stage 1 installed. Honestly, I broke her in moderately (not soft but not too hard) and never launched her. Now that I have the stage 1, it feels great but it’s hard to determine how much of an increase in power it really is over stock since I never pushed her hard. I’m at 4750 miles now. I’m thinking of getting a REMUS exhaust and wanted to know if anyone has one and what do they think. Looking forward to meeting everyone. BD268371-2BA9-4505-A4DB-D786DB1C1A61.jpeg

Last edited:

TomC3

Reactions
City
Makati
State
Non-US
Country
Philippines
What I Drive
2016 S3
Happy Holidays everyone! Tom here from the Philippines. Got my first Audi. A black 2016 S3 a couple of weeks ago after selling my 2016 GTI. Happy made the switch. Too happy that I already got caught speeding on the expressway few days ago doing 170kph. ;)

Glad to be here and hope to pick up some interesting views and pointers from you fellow S3 enthusiasts. S3 Forum v.2.jpg

Attachments

Reactions
City
Portmore
State
Non-US
Country
Jamaica
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Greetings
2020 S3 owner from Jamaica! Looking forward to great discussions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a155x1

Reactions
City
BURG
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 RS3
Greetings All,

Bought a 2020 RS 3 in October. Brings a smile to my face everytime I drive it. I skipped Nav because I wanted Adaptive cruise, now I am gonna buy all the stuff to do it, and probably a R8 steering wheel. hoping that I can dig into this forum and gain some insight. Happy New Years. 2020 really needs to be over soon!

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #252
Greetings All,

Bought a 2020 RS 3 in October. Brings a smile to my face everytime I drive it. I skipped Nav because I wanted Adaptive cruise, now I am gonna buy all the stuff to do it, and probably a R8 steering wheel. hoping that I can dig into this forum and gain some insight. Happy New Years. 2020 really needs to be over soon!
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

BillB

Reactions
City
Eastbourne
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2017 S3
Hi everyone. I Have just bought a 2017 S3 soft-top. The only problem is in this weather its impossible to have the top down.
:cry:

DesertRS3

Reactions
City
Henderson
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi RS3
Just purchased a 2018 Nardo Grey RS3, too many upgrades to list. I have been a BMW ///M owner since 1999: M3's (E36, E46), M6 (E63) and M4 (F82). Excited to own this, as I haven't even driven it or ever owned an Audi and ordered it sight unseen.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Leeds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi RS3 2012
Hi.
I’ve just bought an RS3 on a 12 plate but it’s not got the right suspension on. The previous owner had some custom fitted hydraulic suspension on I think then replaced them with standard A3 suspension. In doing that, the sport button obviously doesn’t work so that will need sorted too. A mechanic I know says it needs ‘ 4 x electro hydraulic shockers and 4 x springs then mapping to sort the sports button. Just wondering is it worth getting the original Audi RS3 suspension fitted or is there any other alternatives?

Thanks.

Rick249

Reactions
City
Brockville
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Hello,

I am Rick, and I am from Canada
Just purchased a black S3 Prestige with tech pkg, virtue dash, black optics and red leather seating.
Love the car!

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hello,

I am Rick, and I am from Canada
Just purchased a black S3 Prestige with tech pkg, virtue dash, black optics and red leather seating.
Love the car!
Welcome Rick! what a long year with Covid. I haven't been driving or working on the cars in so long.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hi.
I’ve just bought an RS3 on a 12 plate but it’s not got the right suspension on. The previous owner had some custom fitted hydraulic suspension on I think then replaced them with standard A3 suspension. In doing that, the sport button obviously doesn’t work so that will need sorted too. A mechanic I know says it needs ‘ 4 x electro hydraulic shockers and 4 x springs then mapping to sort the sports button. Just wondering is it worth getting the original Audi RS3 suspension fitted or is there any other alternatives?

Thanks.

Hey Jamie, Overall I'm not impressed with the range of the electro hydraulic suspension. Don't get me wrong it's good for my use I just can't really feel a big change. I was expecting a more wow moment when switching. Guess you can't have a smooth daily driver feel then push a button to have a hard core race mode. Me I'm a little nuts with having things factory so I would put the factory suspension back. But I'm sure there are purpose built combinations that would suit your needs better depending on what you were after. I'm sure other could chime in though.

PeteG

Reactions
City
Manchester
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 2014
Hi, I'm Pete based in Manchester UK. I drive a 2014 S3 with a stage 1 Revo remap.

Reactions
City
Saffron walden
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback 2016
Hi guys! I’m Dan. Just got a 66 plate S3 sportback a few weeks ago. Stock set-up with 23k miles. Loving the power already but looking to get a full stage 2 set-up done. I live near Cambridge and a few friends have recommended VRS but I’m a total newbie so here to soak up some knowledge!