Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Hi I'm Brett and I have a Glacier White 2015 S3. Looking to due future mods such as 19 inch Vossen wheels, downpipe and tune, lowering springs are first on the agenda.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Hey Brett. Some of the Vossens I've seen on S3's look sweet. When you do them please post some pics. What are you thinking for downpipe, tune and springs? I'm looking to do the same so appreciate others viewpoints. Good luck

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Looking at Matte Graphite VFS1, not sure on downpipe but a Unitronic ECU & DSG tune and probably ED Springs.

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Looking at Matte Graphite VFS1, not sure on downpipe but a Unitronic ECU & DSG tune and probably ED Springs.
Those wheels in that color are going to look awesome with whit car. Nice choice! Do you feel that the dsg tune is necessary for a stage 1 and 2? Keep finding different opinions. The ED springs sit nice and low. Can't wait to see. My car is currently on the factory floor. I'm going nuts waiting. Spacers, springs and resonator delete right away for me in October. Will wait a few thousand miles before tuning.

Flosman

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Check mine out in gun metal grey 19"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Wouldn't you want your transmission working at peak performance, the two kind of go hand in hand. Plus you usually get a discount buying the two together.

MY16S3

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 8V
G'day all - Andrew from Melbourne, Australia here.

Currently driving a 2016 S3 Sedan and just starting the modification/tuning journey. Joined the forum to pick up some good advice and tips - also active on the ozaudi.com forum.

Cheers,

Andrew

Jmizz1

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hey guys. JM from Orlando. Just took the dive and signed my life away for a 2015 s3. I've wanted one forever and had to pull the trigger. What is the best thing to do to get started mod wise without messing up the factory warranty. I still have 11 months on it.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hey guys. JM from Orlando. Just took the dive and signed my life away for a 2015 s3. I've wanted one forever and had to pull the trigger. What is the best thing to do to get started mod wise without messing up the factory warranty. I still have 11 months on it.
Congrats you'll love the car. You can do an intake and exhaust without worrying too much about warranty.

Jmizz1

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Any brand reccomendations?

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Of course. Have you heard of any dsg problems with stage 1 or 2? I have also heard some complaints with some, mainly apr, dsg tune. I will take complaints with a grain of salt though. People will criticize just about anything. Will ask my tune shop what they think. Keep us posted with mods

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3 2018
Fit like I just ordered Ibis white S3 Black ed due for delivery mid to end of Sept. This will be audi No 6 just come out of a SQ5 which was to date the best car i have had for shear driving pleasure so we will see what this wee pocket rocket is like

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congrats and welcome [MENTION=729]Toolingmarty[/MENTION]

EcongaS3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I?m Eddy forma San Diego, justo got my Daytona grey facelift edition s3, extremely happy with it, only proble is that I can?t get the from license plate gram off the grill, it seems to be one whole part with the grill, and I am wondering how some stock factory s3 come without the frame.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #117

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=754]EcongaS3[/MENTION]

Dadracer

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3 Saloon Black Edition MY2017
Hi folks. Ian from Scotland here. Just took delivery of my S3 saloon (black edition) last week. This is my 5th Audi and second S3, but I think its the best yet.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3