Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Rare Porsche Green 2018 Audi S3 up for auction on CarsandBids.com

Trader history for cbhunt (0)

cbhunt

Reactions
City
Prescott
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi S3
My rare Audi Exclusive Porsche Green 2018 Audi S3 is up for sale on the Cars & Bids online auction site. The 7-day auction closes on Wednesday, September 28th at 11:50 AM Pacific Time.
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rNb2L4Ow/2018-audi-s3

According to Audi of America, this 2018 Audi S3 is only 1 of 4 produced in Porsche Green (paint code 2D8). It is also a highly-optioned car with all four of the option packages, the Technology Package, the S Sport Package, the Black Optic Dynamic Package, and the S Sport Seat Package. It is a two-owner car with less than 27k miles and comes with its transferable 4-years/50K miles Audi warranty and transferable Audi Care 50k miles prepaid scheduled maintenance package. More details and photos of the car can be seen by clicking the link above.

Please pass this posting on to others who have been looking for a highly-optioned, Audi Exclusive Color 8V S3. Thanks.

2Audi S3 BaT_0540c2.jpg 62Audi S3 BaT_0911.JPG 96Audi S3 BaT_1354c.jpg 262Audi S3 BaT_1207c.jpg

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
This car is so clean!!
This color goes well on the S3 Audi Exclsuive Color!
nicely moded on the suspension work, The Carbon intake is always a nice touch on the engine bay.
This would be worth keeping inside a garage stored. lol