Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

New to Audi but have been a VW enthusiasts for many yrs

Hitman1

Reactions
City
Sparks
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
I sold my heavily modified GTI recently cause I wanted to upgrade to an Audi and found a 2020 S3 with only 5k on it and fell in love. Has my favorite Audi wheels on it (19") and is the premium plus package.
I recently changed the grille to a honeycomb one and swapped out the rear badges for matte black ones.
Not really going to do a lot of mods to this cause it's just so nice as is and still has factory warranty till 2024. I'll post a newer pick with the grille I mentioned after the quattro badge for the bottom arrives.

Attachments

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congrats on the beautiful ride

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Awesome so pretty love the color. Welcome!! I'm not all crazy modded either I just like the way they are stock. Maybe someday but my 2016 is still just to pristine. I'm at the point that I may do a stage one we'll see.
My latest mod 3d printed drain cover :)

20210904_191331.jpg

OP
H

Hitman1

Reactions
City
Sparks
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Thread Starter #4
I agree they look so good even just stock and I lost all that aftermarket $ when I sold my GTI Still got a good price but the mods didn't bring up the price at all.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
This is my second Audi first was a TT. Just loved the feel and interior of them. It was a first get so a POS the check engine light came on on the ride home from the dealer haha but man was it fun.

I did love my e46 m3 but man the interiors just aren't at the same level as Audi. Love the Audi colors as well a guy around the corner from me has the Turbo blue TTRs it looks amazing. I cringe everyday because his garage is full of shit and his TT just sits outside.

OP
H

Hitman1

Reactions
City
Sparks
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Thread Starter #6
This is my second Audi first was a TT. Just loved the feel and interior of them. It was a first get so a POS the check engine light came on on the ride home from the dealer haha but man was it fun.

I did love my e46 m3 but man the interiors just aren't at the same level as Audi. Love the Audi colors as well a guy around the corner from me has the Turbo blue TTRs it looks amazing. I cringe everyday because his garage is full of shit and is TT just sits outside.
Yep that's just wrong