Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

New here but need a little help!

Reactions
City
Fort Wayne
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi s3
Hey guys. New here. I just picked up a 2015 s3. The car is amazing but Iv come to find out that my windshield washer nozzles won’t spray my front shield. I changed my nozzles under the hood so they are forsure not plugged up and my pump kicks on for the headlight washers. Is there more then one pump or does one pump, pump the whole system. Iv checked my fuses and they seem to be fine but I’m just pretty stumped on why I can’t get fluid to the windshield. Driving with a pollen covered shield is driving me nutty. Any advice or what to look at next would be appreciated!

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
take the hose off the nozzle and test to see if you can still get fluids out of the hose itself. if not then go back further up the hose and see where the water starts to flow.

OP
Creecher938
Reactions
City
Fort Wayne
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi s3
Thread Starter #3
take the hose off the nozzle and test to see if you can still get fluids out of the hose itself. if not then go back further up the hose and see where the water starts to flow.
I figured it out. Turned out the pump itself was unplugged. For whatever reason I don’t know but they pray and are working!

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
thats good it wasnt something damaging or needed replacing.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I figured it out. Turned out the pump itself was unplugged. For whatever reason I don’t know but they pray and are working!
Glad you figured this one out, I was scanning the manual last night to see if there was another fuse but couldnt find anything