Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Looking for your advice on buying a used 2008 Audi Q7 with a salvage title

wood

Reactions
City
missouri
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
audi richmond
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a used car, and I've come across a 2008 Audi Q7 with a salvage title. The car has a 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V engine and is being sold for $5,999. I'm hoping to get some advice from the forum members on whether or not I should consider purchasing this car.

I'm aware that salvage title cars are often sold at a lower price due to previous damage or accidents. However, I'm not quite sure if the price for this specific car is reasonable, given its condition. I've done some research, and I know that Audi Q7s from this year can have some reliability issues, such as transmission problems and electrical issues.

I'm also concerned about the potential long-term costs associated with buying a car with a salvage title. Would the car require frequent repairs? Would it be difficult to resell in the future?

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insight that forum members can offer. Have any of you purchased a car with a salvage title before? What were your experiences with it? Is it worth taking the risk and purchasing this car for the lower price, or should I consider investing in a car with a clean title instead?

Thank you in advance for your help.

00U0U_aatkdl2P6Tl_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
00a0a_4JhJuSogzNq_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
00e0e_97EzYFZHr6k_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg