Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

I'm Back

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hello from Pennsylvania!

I'm back to Audi and loving it. I haven't had one in 15 years since my 2002 TT 225.
I was originally looking for a low mileage S3 but fell in love with this 2016 Viper green s3 with 13k miles. I still haven't decided if I'm going to make this my daily or keep the miles off of it.

I'll see you guys on the road. Well you'll see me I'm hard to miss :)

20190107_193512.jpg

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Damn that's a sweet looking color! Welcome!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome aboard

OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #4
Damn that's a sweet looking color! Welcome!
Thanks it is a fun color I can't believe how many people take pictures of it or with it. For a car that cost me as much as a Civic it sure gets a lot of attention.
The previous owner really did a nice job blacking it out.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Love the color, welcome back.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Wow, looks amazing

OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #7
I put 18's on it for the winter doesn't look to bad I think. Can't believe the difference in ride comfort with the smaller rims. It's going to be hard to go back in the summer.

20190112_133133.jpg

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
@ViperG what did you use to tint the headlights?

OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #9
I purchased the car as you see it minus the 18's I just put on. The listing shows that the headlights and taillights were tinted with 3M tint film I didn't have it done so I don't have any links to the product.
Hope that helps.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome @ViperG, great to have you onboard.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I put 18's on it for the winter doesn't look to bad I think. Can't believe the difference in ride comfort with the smaller rims. It's going to be hard to go back in the summer.

View attachment 186

Sick color bro. Love it!

OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #12
Sick color bro. Love it!
Thanks! It is very different then anything I'm use too. Only bad thing is I can drive a silver or white car 100mph all day long and the police don't even look at me. This one I already see them watching me hopefully they don't screw with me for the tint I really love the look. I'll just give them my cc# because I'm not removing it.

OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #13
Wonder If I'll see the owner of the Glut Orange S3 around the neighborhood or on here. The dealer where I bought mine had just sold this one.
It would have been hard deciding if they were both on the lot.

12018147162546421[1].jpg

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
OP
ViperG

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thread Starter #15
Yeah I did suffer in the deal because it's 1 of 5 I paid a couple grand more then I would have for a similar mileage model. But I think it was worth it. I wasn't seeing a lot of prestige models with 13k miles for much less than I paid and nothing locally. The odd thing is mine doesn't have the color matched seats or interior trim maybe they stopped that in 2016? Which is fine by me I really didn't like that anyway.
I love that the seller included the original window sticker that's super cool to have on a used car.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Yeah I did suffer in the deal because it's 1 of 5 I paid a couple grand more then I would have for a similar mileage model. But I think it was worth it. I wasn't seeing a lot of prestige models with 13k miles for much less than I paid and nothing locally. The odd thing is mine doesn't have the color matched seats or interior trim maybe they stopped that in 2016? Which is fine by me I really didn't like that anyway.
I love that the seller included the original window sticker that's super cool to have on a used car.
Your's might be the few that may hold it value really well.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thanks! It is very different then anything I'm use too. Only bad thing is I can drive a silver or white car 100mph all day long and the police don't even look at me. This one I already see them watching me hopefully they don't screw with me for the tint I really love the look. I'll just give them my cc# because I'm not removing it.
haha, I can see that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Member Introduction 4