Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

S3 red brake calipers

Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
Hey Guys:

Does anyone know if you can get the red brake calipers after the fact for your S3? This is the only option I really wanted with my Sepang and would love to know if these calipers can be purchased/installed post delivery?

Anyone know?

TIA!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
They are factory Audi parts so they are available through your Audi parts department. You might try to find a set through a salvage yard from a wrecked S3 with red calipers. Probably a lot cheaper. Or, just have your calipers professionally painted. I think they were a $400 option when I ordered my car. Just enough red to pick up the S3 emblems.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I saw a silver one recently with the red calipers and it really does look much better in red.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
The S3 has the red calipers as an option I noticed when I was configuring mine online before I bought it. I didn't get it though. The Daytona Package S3 has them, but there are only 350 Daytona Package S3s, so they're going to be pretty rare.

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
i just ordered the G2 epoxy paint system for calipers. I have seen a few images of calipers partially painted which i think adds a subtle touch to the overall aesthetic. Maybe even better than the all red dealer option. Will paint this weekend and post pics. For now this is the photo that inspired me: