Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

My S3 came in !!!

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Got to the dealer on Wed, I picked it up on Thur. I have a lot to learn about this "smart" car. Fortunately I had a little practice with my car I traded in (2012 Dodge Challenger RT) Nothing but stormy weather here in Houston today and for next several days.

[/URL][/IMG]

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
She's beautiful. Congrats!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Great color choice. Congrats and enjoy the new ride.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congratulations.

Sufran

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Beautiful car! Congrats.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What's your feedback so far?

OP
S

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #7
So far, Houston has been having such stormy weather, I've been worried about tornado, hail, flood, wind... so I've been driving my truck most of the time. Today, I said, heck with it, that's what insurance is for :) OMG the other day I did drive car, there was a major traffic fiasco, it took me an hour to drive my 3.5 mile drive home !!!! I'm so ready to get 'er on a long stretch of hi-way driving, with music blaring !!! Tomorrow getting window tinting - yahoo !! And I ordered (for the first time ever) personalized plates. Lets see how many of you can figure out this acronym: JBN-JBQ

The fun has barely begun with this ride !!!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Glad you're enjoying it, we got some major downpour this week as well.

So far, Houston has been having such stormy weather, I've been worried about tornado, hail, flood, wind... so I've been driving my truck most of the time. Today, I said, heck with it, that's what insurance is for :) OMG the other day I did drive car, there was a major traffic fiasco, it took me an hour to drive my 3.5 mile drive home !!!! I'm so ready to get 'er on a long stretch of hi-way driving, with music blaring !!! Tomorrow getting window tinting - yahoo !! And I ordered (for the first time ever) personalized plates. Lets see how many of you can figure out this acronym: JBN-JBQ

The fun has barely begun with this ride !!!