Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

My 2017 S3 FINALLY arrived!

Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I picked the car up last Monday so only had a little less then a week. Coming from a e92 M3 so its a bit of a change that is for sure but really like the car and have been pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy it. Few things I have already noted, I think I am going to get a rear sway bar the car seems to push too much with the front end and just seems to need a bit of help feeling totally planted. I don't want to go bonkers on this car with a bunch of mods, but man the mod bug has me already looking at stuff!

As of now just got WeatherTech floor mats and I got dedicated snow tires and wheels.

Here are some initial pics, haven't had much time to get any decent ones. Daytona Gray.... loving the color!

jason0055

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I picked the car up last Monday so only had a little less then a week. Coming from a e92 M3 so its a bit of a change that is for sure but really like the car and have been pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy it. Few things I have already noted, I think I am going to get a rear sway bar the car seems to push too much with the front end and just seems to need a bit of help feeling totally planted. I don't want to go bonkers on this car with a bunch of mods, but man the mod bug has me already looking at stuff!

As of now just got WeatherTech floor mats and I got dedicated snow tires and wheels.

Here are some initial pics, haven't had much time to get any decent ones. Daytona Gray.... loving the color!

Oh sweet.

Mine is arriving next week, but am on holiday so will have to wait till am home.

Same wheels I have chosen very nice

When you have time can we get some pics of inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats[cheers]

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Woot congrats!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Congrats, enjoy the new ride.

OP
H
Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Thread Starter #6
Thanks guys!

OP
H
Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Thread Starter #8
OP
H
Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Thread Starter #10
Yes. Still in the break in period so I have stomped on it yet, but 0-60 is 4.5 seconds or less. I think Car and Driver got 4.3 or 4.4 out of the car.... either way its a fun, fast little car. If you haven't driven one, go for a test drive I think it will really surprise you!

jason0055

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Yes. Still in the break in period so I have stomped on it yet, but 0-60 is 4.5 seconds or less. I think Car and Driver got 4.3 or 4.4 out of the car.... either way its a fun, fast little car. If you haven't driven one, go for a test drive I think it will really surprise you!
Mine is the convertible even with the 310 bhp I think it's 5.1 seconds

OP
H
Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Thread Starter #12

jason0055

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Last edited:

jason0055

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
No doubt the day my car arrives is the day I leave to go on holiday. Least I will have something to look forward to on the way home.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Can you take a couple of pics inside? Do you have virtual cockpit?

All '17 comes with the virtual cockpit.

jason0055

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Not in uk it's an optional extra.