Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Help buying 80,000km audi s3 8p

dhanna

Reactions
City
melbourne
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
s3 8p
Hello everyone,

I’m interested in a 2011 audi s3 8p s-tronic. it has all the options i’m after (navigation, heated seats, sunroof) and only 80,000kms.
The owner lost the service history book, however has provided me with transactions of minor and major service costs. He says he will be going to audi tomorrow to get a new service book filled out.

My concerns are: i’m buying from interstate so really only have the service history book to go off, and the radiator had been replaced last month. would this be a connection to another underlying issue in the engine?

I was also wondering on what to look out for on the service history book and the car, any major issues? I am located in melbourne australia, so would servicing are an independent mechanic be fine? i am able to do most oil changes, ignition coil and spark plug changes with my cousin if it helps.

btw 80,000km is 50,000 miles
cheers :)