Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Head light side lights don’t turn on

moezer

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 s3
Hello everyone I just recently got a 2015 s3 technik having issues with my hi beams and side light beams don’t turn on.

The hi beam blue light comes on the dash but the lights them selfs do not turn on along with the turn lights when the button is pressed.

The dealer I got the car from said that when they got the car that the headlights where flickering LED and they replaced the module and the lights stopped flickering

I scanned the car with vag com and the headlights tested as OK we re adapted them and the scan said OK still and when testing the flasher beam and the hi beam it read ON and OFF

Both headlight hi beam do not work but only 1 module was changed but on vag com everything tested as working.

Any idea where I should look at next? I live on an acreage and there is no city lights so it gets very dark on the way home from work

Any ideas would help thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

moezer

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #2
No one has ran in to this issue

OP
M

moezer

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #3
Took it to dealer they got the high beams to work but now stuck with Audi light assist not working also side turn lights don’t work still