City
Milford
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 alltrack
Hi, I bought a 2017 Alltrack last week. I am trying to do some configurations to set up the infotainment system. However, when I press the CAR button all I get is the image of a car/ forward backward buttons and vehicle settings option. There is nothing under vehicle settings at all, pressing the forward/back buttons does nothing. Anyone experience this? I tried resetting to factory and just the vehicle settings button. Not sure what else to do.
Also, I have called Sirius 3 times and still can not get it connected.
The car has 39,000 miles on it.

LionDude

Reactions
City
Mountain View
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Alltrack SEL
Hi, ppersia.

What message shows on your radio when you select Sirius? If you get the message "no antenna", then you need a new satellite radio antenna. I also have a '17 with ~40k miles on it. This happened to me. I called Volkswagen of America and complained that for the satellite antenna to fizzle out like this after only two years of ownership, regardless of warranty, was unacceptable. A radio antenna is a non-moving part and I don't live in a foul weather area (northern CA). They helped coordinate a full replacement of the antenna for only $200 with a local dealer. I say "only" because a full replacement without any discount is at least $700-$800 because of all the labor involved with re-wiring the antenna through the top of the vehicle. Total pain in the neck. Anyway, if you're having trouble with Sirius, it could be that you got a bad satellite antenna like I did. Good luck.